Cosmic Explosions GroupWorking Group on Nuclear Astrophysics, Stars and Stellar Evolution, Supernovae, Nucleosynthesis, X-Ray Bursts and Neutron Stars, and the First Stars in the Universe.
- Laurens Keek - X-ray bursts
- Ken Chen - the probably biggest thermonuclear explosions
- Chen Hou - neutron star weather
- Brian Crosby - very, very massive stars
- Pamela Vo - abundances and masses of the first stars
- Chris West - isotopic galactochemical history
- Joseph Barthel - lowest mass supernovae of the earliest stars
- Charles McEachern - Map supernovae into supercomputers
- Alexander Heger - kind of looking a bit into all of these
Tuesday afternoons, Tate 342F, members, guests, and cake.